Dr. Dultz and her private practice is located in the state-of-the-art Breast Health Center in East Windsor, NJ. Dr. Dultz was instrumental in establishing the Center, which is equipped with the most advanced technology related to breast disease diagnosis and management.
The Breast Center has a highly-trained multidisciplinary team of experts including:
- Dr. Rachel Dultz as the board-certified surgeon/Medical Director, Breast Surgical Oncology Fellowship
- Dr. Margaret Crivello- board certified General surgeon, Breast Surgical Oncology Fellowship
- Dr. Ashley Newman- board certified General surgeon, Breast Surgical Oncology Fellowship
- Board-certified radiologists
- Certified registered nurses
- Breast Health Navigator
- Technologists and support staff
- Genetics counselor
Improving The Patient Experience
We use an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System which enables us to easily schedule appointments, view and access medical records and coordinate all aspects of patient care. This system gives us instant, yet private and secure access to our:
- patient’s medical records
- radiology results
- laboratory results and much more
We pride ourselves in this service and hope the efficiency is reflected in shorter patient waiting times and improved communication and coordination.
The Staff at Dr. Dultz’s office has been working with her for many years. They assist with everything from scheduling the patient’s first office visit to scheduling surgery if needed. The staff is available to help the patient coordinate every aspect of her breast cancer care. They help the patient make appointments with the other experts that treat breast cancer. The staff truly cares about the well being of the patients and works hard to make sure that the experience is both efficient and kind.