“Every day I strive to provide my patients with the best quality of care possible. I take the time to meet with you, listen to your concerns and then chart the best course of treatment for you.”
Dr. Rachel Dultz is a Fellowship-trained Breast Surgical Oncologist and a board-certified surgeon as well as a fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS). She has been treating women and men with breast problems since 1998 in Princeton and the surrounding communities. In January 2009 she proudly opened her own private practice in the Breast Health Center in East Windsor to focus on patients with diseases of the breast exclusively.
She completed her residency in general surgery, served as chief resident and continued with a Fellowship where she specialized in Breast Surgical Oncology. Currently, she is at the Breast Health Center in East Windsor, NJ, she is:
- Medical Director of the Breast Health Center
- Attending Surgeon
- Director of the Student Surgical Clerkship
- Chair of the multidisciplinary Breast Program Leadership Committee
She is also a Clinical Assistant Professor at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Dr. Dultz is actively involved in the community, frequently speaks at important conferences about women’s health and issues of the breast and has garnered many prestigious awards and honors for her dedication to the field. She enjoys running, biking and playing golf in her spare time.
Education and Training
- College – SUNY-Binghamton, NY, 1987
- Medical School – SUNY-Health Science Center at Brooklyn (Downstate), Brooklyn, NY, M.D., 1991
- Internship / Residency – UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Piscataway/New Brunswick, NJ, 1991-1997
- Breast Fellowship – Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX, Breast Surgical Oncology, 1998
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- The American Society of Breast Surgeons
- English – Welcome!
- Spanish – Bienvenida!
- New Jersey’s Top Doctors – Profile
- Top 100 Doctors for Women’s Health
- Susan G. Komen Foundation -Spirit of Jane Rodney Award
- Princeton HealthCare Systems – Distinguished Physician Humanitarian Award, 2005 & 2008
- Breast Cancer Resource Center -Women Changing Lives Award, May 2011
- The William P. Burks Physician Philanthropist of the Year 2017
- Princeton Family YMCA 2017 Centennial Award Recipient
To read all of Dr. Rachel Dultz featured articles, click here to visit the news section.