Dr. Dultz welcomed Dr. Maggie Crivello to her practice in 2012. Dr. Crivello is a board-certified surgeon and a fellowship trained Breast Surgical Oncologist.
After finishing her residency in General Surgery, Dr. Crivello completed a Fellowship in Breast Surgical Oncology at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia. While at Fox Chase, she saw numerous women with both benign breast disease as well as cancer. She performed many different types of operations which have fine-tuned her surgical skills, including:
- Skin-Sparing Mastectomy
- Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Axillary Dissection
- Risk Reduction Surgery (BRCA positive patients)
Dr. Crivello has been involved in breast cancer research. Some of her projects include the study of synchronous breast and lung tumors, treatment of palpable lymphadenopathy and the use of breast imaging modalities. She has lectured at The Society of Surgical Oncology Annual Cancer Symposium and has presented her research at numerous other meetings. Most recently, she has been published in the Annals of Surgical Oncology on the use of breast imaging.
Dr. Crivello is a Board Certified Surgeon and is a Clinical Assistant Professor at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Dr. Crivello and her husband have settled in Princeton to raise their three young children. She looks forward to getting involved in the community through outreach programs and health education.
Education And Training
- College – Providence College, Providence, RI, 2001
- Medical School – New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, 2006
- Internship / Residency – St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY, 2006 – 2011
- Breast Fellowship – Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA, Breast Surgical Oncology, 2011
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Surgeons
- The American Society of Breast Surgeons